Welcome to Everything Food’s affiliate program! We are busy planning an unforgettable event for all bloggers and thank you for helping us spread the word about our awesome conference. Join our affiliate program HERE and receive 7% of tickets sold!
Here are some of our recommendations for being the most successful affiliate.
All bloggers, not just food bloggers, would love to learn from our incredible speakers. We offer several ticket options including tickets just for our Friday presenters and also live streaming for those unable to make the conference. Whether bloggers want to attend the whole conference, a couple hours, or attend online, there are ticket options for all bloggers to attend!
Since we want you to be a very successful affiliate and put some money in your pocket, here are our recommendations for utilizing your affiliate link:
- Share link with your blogger friends through Facebook groups, social media channels, emails, comments on their blog posts, blogger get togethers, etc. Also, don’t forget to tag your blogger friends on posts who you feel would be especially interested in attending the conference!
- Write a post about the conference and why you’re excited to attend. Include details from our speakers, sponsors, and schedule pages. Include a clear ‘call to action’ which invites bloggers to attend the conference. Don’t forget to mention that the conference will be live streamed!
- Add an image on your sidebar with your custom affiliate link. We’re more than happy to provide an image or our logos too! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send them right over.
- Add a link to your ‘upcoming events’ or ‘blogger conferences’ page.
- Keep being persistent and it will pay off! Even if the event is only a month away, keep sharing about the conference. There are ticket options for all bloggers to attend no matter where they live.
- Get creative! I would love for you to share other methods where you have been successful on sharing the conference with other bloggers. Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’ll update this list!