(Additional Fee Applies) PRE-CONFERENCE ALL-DAY WORKSHOP :: Creating Awesome Food Videos with Show Me the Yummy
*** Additional registration is required to attend this workshop. Space is limited. All levels welcome. Payment is due at time of registration. A full EFC2019 conference ticket must have been purchased in addition to this registration in order to attend this workshop.***
PRE-CONFERENCE ALL-DAY WORKSHOP :: Creating Awesome Food Videos with Show Me the Yummy
INCLUDES – Lifetime membership to the SMTY Digital Video Workshop – $699 value
*Photo Credit: Show Me the Yummy
Join Trevor and Jennifer Debth, the team behind Show Me the Yummy, for an all day intensive food video workshop. Get hands-on while learning about their entire process from gear to setups, lighting, shooting, special effects, editing, outputting multiple formats and more. Learn their tips, tricks and the best way to combine all of these elements to create visually compelling, shareable, high quality food videos.
But it doesn’t end there! This is the workshop that keeps on giving! Not only do you get hours of hands-on expert instruction, but ongoing instruction and mentorship after you leave EFC with lifetime access to the popular SMTY Digital Video Workshop ($699 value) and private FB group to ensure you succeed in video!
Items to Bring:
- DSLR to shoot video
- Laptop with Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro installed. Note: We will have a couple extra laptops on hand if you don’t have one.
- A tripod if you’d like, but don’t kill yourself traveling with it… we’ll have tripods on hand.
- The editing portion of the workshop will be done in Premiere Pro since it’s cross-platform, but the digital workshop includes a course covering Final Cut Pro in detail. The concepts are the primary thing we’ll be focusing on in the workshop and they’ll apply to either editing application. If you’re somewhat familiar with Final Cut Pro you can try using that, but if not I’d recommend downloading the 14-day free trial of Premiere Pro so you can follow along.
- Be familiar with setting your DSLR to its manual mode.
- In the menu system, find where you can change your video frame rate and video quality (see your camera manual). Don’t worry about what to set everything to, we’ll talk about that… but knowing where they are on your specific camera model will help speed things along in the workshop.
Additional Fee: $500
Date: May 1, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm