16 Days until our HUGE 216 for 2016 sale!
Stop. Hold the phone. Literally… hold your phone, pull up your calendar, and set a reminder for January 16th because you CANNOT miss our massive 2016 sale! If your finger has been itching to hit the ‘register now’ button for Everything Food Conference, the time to act is NOW!
This ONE-DAY, ONE-TIME ONLY 2016 SALE will start on Saturday, January 16th at 2:16 pm MST. 216 FULL CONFERENCE TICKETS will be on sale for ONLY $216 until 2:16am on Sunday January 17th. Use promotional code EFC2016.
Here’s 16 reasons why you should attend Everything Food Conference.
- If you want to attend an event meant to dominate not compete with other food blogger conferences.
- If you want to hear an amazingly entertaining opening keynote speech, meet, and mingle with Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income.
- If you have ever dreamed of competing in a Cupcake Battle hosted by Justin Willman (Food Network Cupcake Wars host) and judged by previous Cupcake Wars winners.
- If you want to learn how Pinch of Yum went from $21.97 to $45,617.62 per month.
- If you want to learn how to be a Bad Ass at Business.
- If you want to learn social media secrets from Six Sisters and I Am Baker who have a combined social media following of over 2.5 million.
- If you want to indulge in the BEST food Salt Lake City has to offer instead of hotel food.
- If you want to laugh-until-your-cheeks hurt from Justin Willman’s Grand Finale comedy and magic show.
- If you want to meet with brands who value food bloggers and their consumer influence.
- If you want a quality SWAG bag valued higher than the price of your ticket.
- If you want to improve skills in food photography including food styling, lighting, editing, and get to know your camera better.
- If you want to learn how to unleash your SEO and Email Marketing Ninja.
- If you want to be a VIP and bake in the kitchen with Sally McKenney from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- If you want to have your blogging questions answered by Super Healthy Kids, Sally’s Baking Addiction, Two Peas and Their Pod, and Our Best Bites.
- If you want to win some amazing grand prizes.
- If you want to network, laugh, party, learn, indulge in amazing food, feel inspired, learn to dominate not compete, mingle with the most talented bloggers, and have an absolutely unforgettable experience.
You DO NOT want to miss our inaugural year and guarantee you’ll have an unbelievable time. AND make sure you’re at your computer January 16th at 2:16pm MST to snatch one of those 216 tickets for $216! Click here to register.
Posted January 1, 2016 in: Event by Kami Kilgore